Saturday, December 18, 2010

Missy Home Alone

This weekend, my most beloved Mum and Dad decided to "dump" me at home. Dad in China. Mum went to Malaysia for a short-trip. I enjoy having the whole house to myself, especially the striking silence and the stillness. However, got a little emo yesterday night. I asked myself what actually is reality? cos nothing seem real to me anymore... There are a few people who I miss so badly (not my mum n dad of course.. hee..) yet at the same time they don't feel real to me ??? :( sob.. Is this what you get when you are home alone?
Oh! By the way, something real here. With no mum at home, dirty cups everywhere! That is real! OOPSSY!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Awwww... it's sweet to track your thoughts & feelings on this blog, Arakah. Good way to stay connected ;-) xox

    ReplyDelete