Monday, March 7, 2011

Sweet Memories of my most beloved Dance Teacher

                         
One of the Happiest day in my Life- My first Indian Dance Performance!


I shine like a sun with my Teacher- this is exactly how happy I am when I am learning dance from him...



Before I left for China last year, I thought I will not go back to learn dance from him



So I wrote a letter to my dear dance teacher, expressing how much I enjoy learning dance from him...



However, when I came back from China, I decided to go back to learn dance from him and since then my dance journey began again in a brand new light...



I flew with my Dance and Dance became my Life!!!



Here are my very sweet and gorgeous dance classmates who we've danced together for close to 3 years! But Things will never be the same again without Promod Sir...




I began my sacred dance journey with him..

HE, who dances with such a pure soul..
He is like a God on stage!
A Dancing Deva!

Each n every of my heartbeat vibrates with each n every of the rhythm he beats with his stick
Each time he threw the stick at me when I make a mistake, my heart screams out loud!

I really cannot imagine having to dance without him..

How am I gonna continue my dance journey from now on??


2 comments:

  1. What are memories?
    To hold you back? Or to "push" you forward?
    We shouldn't be limited by what we know and feel from past experiences. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shiva-Natarajah himself would be pleased to dance with you, dear Arakah ;-) xoxox

    ReplyDelete