Saturday, May 28, 2011

My Most Glorious Sec 5 Students from Ahmad Ibrahim


You guys n gals are indeed most wonderful and amazing!! How can I ever forget all of you?

 

Introducing the warmest n most open-hearted gang of young people I ever met!!


Arakah n Aravind
Are we related?


 2 fearless Heroine in class - Shailaja & Divya


Sweet girls with very strong spirit especially the girl who loves to drink tea!


Beautiful and intelligent young ladies!!

Capable Zeera the zebra!


A young chap who is Larger than Life and his name is Rayne!



OMG!! I 'm trying so hard to understand the concentration game!


Yes!! yes!! I finally get it!


MUACKSS!! 
My most beloved class!


Wish all of you the BEST of Everything in Life!

Love n more Love,
Arakah



1 comment:

  1. hey arakah, nanthini here :D
    saw your awesome pics and already starting to miss the fun times we shared :')
    i have got some more pics of the fun times we shared, if u want them, you could send me your email and i would send the pics to you through your email ((;
    xoxo <3

    ReplyDelete