Saturday, January 5, 2013

The Re-appearance of Flower of Life


About a year ago, I posted here on this blog about Flower of Life, the structure of all creation.

That was then I realised since we are all created from the same source, then we must indeed have the creation power within us to create our realities!

  I then begin to live my life very differently. 
I allow more and more liberation in my life and make breakthrough which I thought will never be possible!



A year later, I almost forgot what I had realised one year ago through the Flower of Life!

I felt stuck again.
Totally powerless! My self-confidence all gone!

What stupid breakthrough?
What stupid liberation?

Everything seems so difficult and impossible again.
So challenging to even enjoy my heart's desires and to be with the one I want to be with.

I am once again sucked back into the loops after loops of limitations!


Then I saw...


YES!!!
The Flower of Life again!!!
 
This is the first time I observe the living pattern of the Flower of Life glowing in a flower
A Lily that is growing and blooming in my home!!

Ahhhhh....

I saw HOPE again!
My reality is not stuck anymore!


1 comment:

  1. Im just relieved I don't have to provide "answers" to your difficult questions :P just kidding!
    You are the source of life :)

    ReplyDelete