Friday, August 23, 2013

My Confession




As Fierce as the scrutinizing eyes of an Owl,
I often find fault with myself.
When anything goes wrong, the first & only person I judge and criticize is myself.
Taking it upon as my full responsibility that I screw things up.

I always seek to be the Best, 
wanting to be as Complete as a Perfect Being on Earth, and give nothing but the Best to everyone around me.

When things, people and situations mirror my faults and lacks to me,
I will punish myself even more.

Wanting to transform and work on myself more & more to become even better and better.
Giving myself more and more pressure.


Not realizing that my Completeness & Perfection already rest within me.

I simply need to relax, relax and relax into it...

Comfortably allowing my...


 Completeness to shine as bright as Light
&
Perfection radiating as Love!



1 comment:

  1. A little out of point but I saw last night's full moon as a black cat's yellow eyes, and here you have an Owl's eyes!

    ReplyDelete